Give the Gift of a Birth Center Birth
With the gift of a gift card, you help your loved one have the birth of their dreams. Here are a few things your gift will facilitate.
At Westover Hills Birth Center, we believe it is important for expectant parents to have choices and to be in control of their pregnancy and birth experiences, which is why we provide family-centered, evidence-based maternity care. Close attention is paid to personal preferences.
We recognize that the family, however you define it, is the birthing person’s main source of strength and support. Families choose who is a part of their special day. Guests and family can be invited into the birth suite or relax in our family room. With that in mind, all baby care, including weight, measurements, and exams, is completed in your birth suite. Your midwives provide infant care at your convenience, giving time for skin-to-skin, nursing, and bonding. Families spend more time together because your baby won’t have to leave the room for care, exams, or baths.
For the duration of your birth center stay, your birthing experience takes place in a spacious, modern, private suite. The birth suite is designed to a nurturing, supportive, and home-like environment for you, your baby, and your family.
Individualized Labor Support
Activity, positioning, walking, and special techniques, such as the birth ball, peanut ball, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and massage, can shorten labor, reduce stress and decrease the discomforts.
The GIFT of Breastfeeding
Should you decide to breastfeed, our midwives are specially trained to support and enhance the breastfeeding experience while promoting the healthiest beginning for each baby. More than 98% of our clients are exclusively breastfeeding at six weeks. Client education, support, postpartum followup, and the midwife-client relationship help encourage nursing and identify and resolve breastfeeding issues.
The Entire Birth Experience
From a Childbirth Class to Breastfeeding Class to Infant CPR, expectant parents have a variety of classes to choose from, making the journey to parenthood more rewarding. Browse our calendar for available class dates.
Give the gift of a Birth Center birth by clicking on the gift card below.
Gift card terms & conditions
- It is strongly recommended that the recipient of the gift card register the card with their name, email address, and phone number. This allows us to more easily apply the funds to your balance.
- Gift card balance may be checked by emailing WestoverHillsBC@gmail.com
- Refunds will be issued to gift card recipients upon request after all invoices have been paid in full. Refunds will be paid by check within 8 weeks after completion or termination of care. Refer to your financial agreement and contract for applicable charges.
- Refunds to purchaser will be issued by refunding the purchase amount to the original credit card. Once any funds have been used on the e-gift card, the refunds will default to the recipient.
- Lost or stolen e-gift cards will not be replaced. Keep you e-gift card codes in a safe place.